I am determined to claim the title of #EggPorn Queen👑 and teach this amazing technique to egg lovers around the world!
On the daily I get asked, “How do you get your eggs to look so perfect?”
So, I decided to share my simple and effective technique on how I cook my perfect eggs! But I’ve got to give credit where credit is due — shout out to my BFF for teaching me how to cook them like this! Life changing.
I eat my eggs like this everyday. Not fried — no oil.
Egg whites perfectly cooked and yolks perfectly runny.
Seriously — isn’t that what EVERYONE wants in an egg?
If this technique helps you, I WANNA KNOW! Leave a comment below. And share this with someone that’s seriously slackin’ in their egg makin’ skills!
- Nonstick Spray (Pam Coconut Oil Spray)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Water
- Preheat your pan over medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Once pan is heated (hot, but not smoking)*, crack 2 eggs gently into the pan.
- Leave uncovered until the egg whites are mostly set and cooked.
- Add 2 tbsp of water to the pan and immediately cover — the steam created will cook the whites around the yolk.
- Cook covered for approximately 45 seconds to 1 minute, keeping an eye on the yolks so they don't overcook.
- And voila, you have perfectly cooked eggs!